New for the 2023-2024 Season:
Our 2023-2024 season includes these six exciting (!) concerts:
- Folk Legacy Trio – Wednesday, September 20, 2023 – 7:30 PM
- Phat Cat Swingers – Tuesday, October 3, 2023 – 7:30 PM
- Sounds of Silence Tribute – Tuesday, October 31, 2023 – 7:30 PM
- The Suits – Thursday, March 14, 2024 – 7:30 PM
- Abbacadabra – Thursday, April 4, 2023 – 7:30 PM
- 7000 Miles of Broadway – Thursday, May 9, 2024 – 7:30 PM
We invite you to join this wonderful, all volunteer, non-profit organization to enjoy and assist in bringing high quality live performances to our community. Concerts are held at the Avalon Theatre, 645 Main Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501.
Reserved seating season tickets:
$80 – Green Seating Section
$90 – Blue Seating Section
$100 – Grey Seating Section
**All season ticket purchases will include a box office fee of $18 , which includes pre-determined Avalon & Ticket Master surcharges and fees.
Click HERE to view a color-coded seating chart!
To purchase tickets/reserve your seats, please call the Avalon Theatre Box Office at 970-263-5757, OR visit the Avalon Theatre Box Office
NEW HOURS: Thursday – Saturday: Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Season Ticket RENEWAL Dates:
– Renewing, and keeping the SAME seats: May 4 – May 20, 2023
- ONLY renewals for the SAME seats. Call or visit the box office to use your credit card only. Any check payments by mail, must be received and processed by May 20. After May 20, any seats not reserved will be released.
– Renewing, but CHANGING seats: May 25 – June 3, 2023
- Renewals with seat CHANGE requests. Please visit the box office to discuss seating changes and use your credit card only. After June 3, any seats not reserved will be released.
– NEW Season Ticket Sales begin: June 8, 2023
- New tickets are available for sale. Any seats not reserved will now be open for new Season Ticket Members to purchase. Please visit or call the box office for purchase with credit cards only. Or visit www.TicketMaster.com to purchase with your credit card.
Single Concert Tickets:
If concerts are not ‘sold-out’, single concert tickets may be purchased with a credit card at the box office or at www.TicketMaster.com starting 3 weeks before the concert.
All concerts will take place at:
The Historic Avalon Theatre
645 Main Street, Downtown
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Doors open 1 hour before curtain at each concert.
The “Clear Bag” Security Policy:
- “Clear Bags” ( maximum size 12″ x 12″ x 12″)
- OR small purse/wallets (maximum size 4.5″ x 6.5